May 08, 2013

The Destroyers

I finished designing and printing my first ever screen printed gig poster at Jacknife Studios last week for the brilliant Destroyers show at the Fleece on Saturday! Feeling really chuffed with how it turned out and the appreciation it received from the band and fans makes the whole process so rewarding. Screen printing is fast becoming a real addiction for me, and I can't wait to get cracking on the next design!
If you'd like to buy a poster, purchases can now be made by clicking on the link to my shop. Each Destroyers poster comes signed and numbered out of a limited edition run of 100, fits nicely in an A2 frame and is hand printed using the finest water-based inks in the land. x

Also - make sure to check out the circus swing rampage that is The Carny Villains. The Invisible Circus band are let loose out of Carny Town... coming soon to a stage near you!

No comments: